If you are looking for employment, the City of Menifee encourages you to utilize the following resources for your job search. If you have a job you would like to post, please contact the Economic Development Department at email@example.com or (951) 672-6777.
The following are some resources available for job searches:
CA Governors Job Search Initiative: Onward CA
Have you lost your job? The State of California has a one-stop resource for the people of California impacted by job loss during the COVID-19 Pandemic. Search for jobs, job fairs and workshops, educational programs and apprentices, and more with CalJOBS.
- Search for jobs online at caljobs.ca.gov.
- Look for jobs from your smartphone with the CalJOBS Mobile App.
Riverside County Workforce Development
Join SBA Virtually!
The SBA is hiring additional employees to assist with COVID-19 disaster relief efforts. Bilingual language skills are a plus. Remote jobs are available nationwide.
Goodwill is here to help, as essential businesses are expanding their workforce and immediately hiring for temporary and new positions.
- Search for new and temporary job opportunities at goodwill.org.
- No-cost online skill-building workshops are also available now at goodwill.org.
3rd Party Job Searching Tools
Entry Level Welder $18 DOE
Location: Menifee, CA
Schedule: Monday to Friday, 5.00am to 1.30pm, flex for OT
Duration: Long term, Temp to Perm
Great opportunity for an entry level or newly certified Welder/Fabricator with experience in MIG welding and some sheet metal fabrication to join a growing company! Excellent benefits package available and pay raise upon hiring.
Skills & Experience:
- Familiar with materials, tools and welding processes and standards for MIG and TIG
- Experience with sheet metal fabrication using a Press Brake and Shear
- Able to work with schematics and drawings, and to read a tape measure
- Some experience required with MIG welding, and fabrication
- Must have strong attention to detail, a great work ethic and be safety conscious!
- Background check required
Please reply with your resume and CONTACT NUMBER! Immediate start!
Early Morning Stocker, PetSmart Menifee
Working at PetSmart is not a job, it’s a community of those who work together for the love of pets. As an Early Morning Stocker, you will ensure the store is set up for a successful day. By keeping the shelves stocked with the best solutions and ensuring that it is merchandised correctly, you’ll help pet parents find the very best solutions for their pets every time they shop!
If you are a morning person this is the perfect fit for you. Come to PetSmart and rise and shine with our furry friends! This position requires working during non-operating store hours which may include weekends and holidays.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Ensuring shelves and storage areas are stocked with the right product
- Unpacking and breaking down merchandise cartons and pallets
- Displaying advertising and pricing signs
- Providing exceptional customer service and assisting customers in locating and selecting the best solutions
- Cleaning display cases, shelves, and aisles
Retail Staff, GameStop Menifee
For more information and to apply view HERE
Sales Associate/Beauty Advisor, Menifee
Medical Support Assistant, Veterans Affairs, Veterans Health Administration
The Medical Support Assistant (MSA) supports multiple areas within the Outpatient Clinics, Health Administration Services and Call Centers. Duties mainly support the overall management and coordination of appointments for Veterans within all Medical Centers or community clinics. Duties also may include scheduling for COVID-19 Vaccine administration activities.
Link to Job: https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/594189700
U.S. Customs and Border Protecton (Women’s Virtual Recruitment)
CBP Women’s Virtual Recruitment event scheduled for Thursday, March 11, 2021, from 5:30 pm to 7:00 pm. The event is being catered specifically for the residents of the Palm Desert area. Even though it is a women’s recruitment event, men are welcome to participate if they wish, but the emphasis of the event is for women.
To register for the event, please email Chief John Campos at John.firstname.lastname@example.org
DATE: Thursday, March 11th, 2021
TIME: 5:30 am – 7:00 pm
Seeking Full-Time Senior Care Provider In Menifee
$15 - 25/hr • Full time
Starts February 4
Transportation Not Required
About the job
About who needs care: She has dementia/Alzheimers. She NEEDS something to do and somewhere to go all the time. About the care needs: Patient kind and able to handle occasional aggressive disagreements with her. She likes going places for a burger and Ive cream Services needed include: meal preparation, errands / shopping, light housekeeping, companionship, feeding, and bathing / dressing. Preference for a caregiver who is female.
Seeking Part-time Senior Care Provider In Menifee
About who needs care: Have broken knee cannot repair balance & strength affected. need trash cans taken to street every Thursday for them to be emptied by trash driver on Friday morn Only about 5 mins to do both can each week About the care needs: A school age student would be ideal for this job weekly Services needed include: meal preparation, errands / shopping, and light housekeeping.
Advanced Dermatology & Skin Cancer Specialists - Menifee
Advanced Dermatology & Skin Cancer Specialists is currently seeking full time physician assistants for a growing and expanding office based practice in the Temecula, Hemet, Wildomar and Hemet offices. Ideal candidates are bilingual, self motivated and eager to enhance their professional skill set. While dermatology experience is preferred, exceptional candidates with a wealth of experience in other specialties are welcome to apply.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Master's (Preferred)
- Certified Nurse Practitioner (Preferred)
- PA-C (Preferred)
- Multiple locations
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
Panera Bread - Menifee
About the Cashier position:
- As a Cashier you will have a thorough knowledge and understanding of the Panera menu
- Take pride in every aspect of your work and perform it with energy and enthusiasm
- Work as a team player with a commitment to outstanding customer service
We’re looking for:
- Great communication and people skills
- Food service or retail experience preferred, not required
- Basic food safety understanding and practice
- Minimum age – 16 years of age
Transportation Security Officer (TSO)
Any offers of employment made pursuant to this announcement will be consistent with all applicable authorities concerning, including Presidential Memoranda, Executive Orders, interpretive U.S. Office of Management and Budget (OMB) and U.S. Office of Personnel Management (OPM) guidance, and Office of Management and Budget plans and policies concerning hiring. These authorities are subject to change.
Link to Job: USAJOBS - Job Announcement
This position is located at Ontario International Airport, Ontario, CA.
Salary Information: The salary range listed above includes locality pay of 32.41%. The current starting hourly rate for this position is $18.85.
Hiring: TSA may apply a gender-specific (male or female) hiring preference to fill TSO positions in order to meet security mission and same gender pat-down job-related requirements. At airport locations where it is necessary to apply the hiring preference, candidates of the needed gender will be provided preference in the scheduling of the computer based aptitude test, airport assessments, processing and selection.
DHS components work collectively to prevent terrorism, secure borders, enforce and administer immigration laws, safeguard cyberspace and ensure resilience to disasters.
Securing Travel, Protecting People-At the TSA, you will serve in a high-stakes environment to safeguard the American way of life. Across the nation, you will be on the front line of the DHS’s TSA team as they secure airports, seaports, railroads, highways, and public transit systems, thus protecting our transportation infrastructure and ensuring freedom of movement for people and commerce.
Realistic Job Preview: The Realistic Job Preview gives you an honest, objective and vivid portrait of what it means to work as a Transportation Security Officer (TSO) and provides employee testimonies about both the good and the challenging aspects of being a TSO. To view the video, please Click Here.
Transportation Security Officers (TSOs) provide security and protection of air travelers, airports and aircraft in a courteous and professional manner. This includes:
- Operating various screening equipment and technology to identify dangerous objects in baggage, cargo and on passengers, and preventing those objects from being transported onto aircraft.
- Performing searches and screening, which may include physical interaction with passengers (e.g., pat-downs, search of property, etc.), conducting bag searches and lifting/carrying bags, bins, and property weighing up to 50lbs.
- Controlling terminal entry and exit points.
- Interacting with the public, giving directions and responding to inquiries.
- Maintaining focus and awareness while working in a stressful environment which includes noise from alarms, machinery and people, crowd distractions, time pressure, and disruptive and angry passengers, in order to preserve the professional ability to identify and locate potentially life threatening or mass destruction devices, and to make effective decisions in both crisis and routine situations.
- Engaging in continuous development of critical thinking skills, necessary to mitigate actual and potential security threats, by identifying, evaluating, and applying appropriate situational options and approaches. This may include application of risk-based security screening protocols that vary based on program requirements.
- Retaining and implementing knowledge of all applicable Standard Operating Procedures, demonstrating responsible and dependable behavior, and is open to change and adapts to new information or unexpected obstacles.
Program Support Assistant (Office Automation)
Link to Job: USAJOBS - Job Announcement
This position is located within Readjustment Counseling Service, and its primary purpose is to provide administrative and clerical support to a multi-disciplinary team providing counseling services to veterans with readjustment problems. By virtue of the mission of the Vet Center, the incumbent is the only administrative person located on site thus becoming responsible for many of the administrative, fiscal, and supply support functions for the Vet Center team.
NOTE: Not all locations have current vacancies. Applications will be accepted and qualified candidates will be considered as vacancies become available.
- Creates correspondence, presentations, spreadsheets, develop tracking systems and to communicate with others using Microsoft Office Suite Programs.
- Reviews and responds to all correspondence or inquiries the Vet Center receives via telephone, e-mail, and regular mail in a timely manner.
- Ensures all correspondence has proper grammar, spelling, is error-free and formatting of the document is in accordance with approved RCS style guidelines.
- Handles all incoming and outgoing mail for the Vet Center which may include Release of Information (ROI) Requests for client information, or general Vet Center Program requests.
- Controls the tracking of suspense items and various deadlines for reports.
- Creates, updates, and maintains all electronic documents for Vet Center staff, and Vet Center administrative folders in shared and personal folders; and tracks all staff training requirements.
- Follows Records Management Program requirements for the Vet Center, ensuring compliance with established filing procedures in accordance with Vet Center procedures.
- Works with Vet Center staff on travel coordination, arrangements, and scheduling through the Concur or current government travel system.
- Serves as primary timekeeper and is responsible for the bi-weekly time and leave records.
- Maintains office supplies and materials used within the Vet Center for day to day operations, and tracks supply levels and orders through vendors when stocks are low, and processes required forms and procedures in accordance with policies.
- Collaborates with the Vet Center Director on formulating the annual budget, mid-year budget review, and the projection of remaining fiscal year funds which are prepared using the past year's purchase log and budget object codes.
- As the assigned card holder for the Government Purchase Care program, updates and maintains all purchases, donations, in-kind donations, and training expenditures into a Fiscal/Purchase log in a timely manner.
- Coordinates all Vet Center assigned automotive operations, including tracking and maintain all documentation pertaining to vehicle maintenance.
- Coordinates all aspects of real time telehealth events, including patient education activities, sets-up and maintains equipment, and schedules for events as assigned by the Vet Center Director.
- Ensures that recruitment process is initiated, managed, tracked and finalized per RCS/ CHRMO guidelines, scheduling interviews and assisting in the onboarding and orientation of all new Vet Center staff.
- Receives and welcomes all visitors and contacts, provides overview of Vet Center services, explains registration process, gives tour of facility, introduces staff available and schedules future appointments for interested Veterans.
- For events or new meetings, the incumbent collaborates with the Vet Center Director to plan necessary steps such as developing a formal agenda, managing all logistical items, scheduling speakers, disseminating information to attendees, and prepares information for participants and to promote the event or new meeting to clients in the local area.
- Creates and maintains the Vet Center brochures, pamphlets, hand-outs, staff business cards and other Vet Center documents.
- Other duties as assigned.
Giovanni's Pizza, Pasta and More,
Immediate openings for kitchen help at its restaurant at 26900 Newport Road in Menifee. Apply in person or call 951-672-8080.
Visit Giovanni's website Here
The USDA Forest Service, R5-Pacific Southwest Region,
Program Development, Budget and Accountability position with a duty location of Vallejo, California.
If you are interested in this position, please complete and return the attached outreach reply form and submit it by January 27, 2021 via email to:
Roseanna Wary, Special Assistant to the Regional Forester
Forest Service - Pacific Southwest Region Regional Office
Phone: 707-562-8989 Email: email@example.com
Domino's Pizza Delivery Driver