If you are looking for employment, the City of Menifee encourages you to utilize the following resources for your job search. If you have a job you would like to post, please contact the Economic Development Department at email@example.com or (951) 672-6777.
The following are some resources available for job searches:
CA Governors Job Search Initiative: Onward CA
Have you lost your job? The State of California has a one-stop resource for the people of California impacted by job loss during the COVID-19 Pandemic. Search for jobs, job fairs and workshops, educational programs and apprentices, and more with CalJOBS.
- Search for jobs online at caljobs.ca.gov.
- Look for jobs from your smartphone with the CalJOBS Mobile App.
Riverside County Workforce Development
Join SBA Virtually!
The SBA is hiring additional employees to assist with COVID-19 disaster relief efforts. Bilingual language skills are a plus. Remote jobs are available nationwide.
Goodwill is here to help, as essential businesses are expanding their workforce and immediately hiring for temporary and new positions.
- Search for new and temporary job opportunities at goodwill.org.
- No-cost online skill-building workshops are also available now at goodwill.org.
3rd Party Job Searching Tools
Please reply with your resume and CONTACT NUMBER! Immediate start!
Early Morning Stocker, PetSmart Menifee
Working at PetSmart is not a job, it’s a community of those who work together for the love of pets. As an Early Morning Stocker, you will ensure the store is set up for a successful day. By keeping the shelves stocked with the best solutions and ensuring that it is merchandised correctly, you’ll help pet parents find the very best solutions for their pets every time they shop!
If you are a morning person this is the perfect fit for you. Come to PetSmart and rise and shine with our furry friends! This position requires working during non-operating store hours which may include weekends and holidays.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Ensuring shelves and storage areas are stocked with the right product
- Unpacking and breaking down merchandise cartons and pallets
- Displaying advertising and pricing signs
- Providing exceptional customer service and assisting customers in locating and selecting the best solutions
- Cleaning display cases, shelves, and aisles
Panera Bread - Menifee
About the Cashier position:
- As a Cashier you will have a thorough knowledge and understanding of the Panera menu
- Take pride in every aspect of your work and perform it with energy and enthusiasm
- Work as a team player with a commitment to outstanding customer service
We’re looking for:
- Great communication and people skills
- Food service or retail experience preferred, not required
- Basic food safety understanding and practice
- Minimum age – 16 years of age