Virtual Community Services
Recreation from you own home!
In response to the recent temporary closures of schools and recreational facilities, check out the variety of resources and activities designed to keep families engaged and finding new ways to have fun together! From fitness for kids and seniors to daily activities and lesson plans, there is something for everyone!
Please note: the City of Menifee does not endorse any companies, business or affiliate links posted to this web page, but rather offers these for entertainment purposes.
Menifee USD Free Lunch Program
|Quail Valley Elementary School||23757 Canyon Heights Drive||11 am - Noon|
|Freedom Crest Elementary School||29282 Menifee Road||11 am - Noon|
|Ridgemoor Elementary School||25455 Ridgemoor Road||11 am - Noon|
With program and event cancellations along with the need to practice social distancing, we want to make sure you still have access to plenty of fun ideas, activities, and games to do from the comfort of your home!
- Practice ABCs & 123s
- Try a new language
- Have a dance party
- Sing educational songs
- Read together
- Try kid-friendly exercises
- Try a new craft
- Create a sensory bin with items from home
- Take a Virtual Tour of a Museum or Zoo
- Read your favorite book
- Build a fort
- Practice your school gym activities at home
- Create a scavenger hunt
- Help your family prepare a new meal
- Try and make your own slime!
- Create a Kahoot game for you and your friends
- Start a new book/show
- Make a bird feeder
- Find out 1 new thing about each family member
- Have a family game night
- Watch a new movie
- Try a new recipe together
- Have a family camp out inside
- Write a letter to a loved one
- Go on a walk together
- Try a low-impact home exercise
- Start scrapbooking
- Start a new puzzle
- Play a game online
- Take up an old hobby
- Engage your brain with crossword puzzles
Visit CityofMenifee.us/CommunityServices for additional activities and resources for all ages and thank you for helping #flattenthecurve.